Raise your hand if you were ever a teenager.
Every now and again, we have to stop the daily stuff and just laugh a little bit. One of my high school buddies sent me this. It’s funny. So I thought I’d share it with you.
I am a Senager – A teenager over 55
- I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 50 years later
- I don’t have to go to work.
- I get an allowance every month.
- I have my own pad.
- I don’t have a curfew.
- I don’t have to get up to go to school.
- I don’t ever have homework.
- I don’t care if my hair is in style (I don’t have any).
- I have a driver’s license and my own car.
- The people I hang around with are not afraid of getting pregnant.
- And I don’t have acne.
Life is Good!