Some of my regular readers may recall that I love dumb jokes. In fact, the dumber they are, the better I like them. Occasionally in this space I take a break from spiritual matters and offer a few super-dumb jokes. If you don’t like dumb jokes, you may want to click over to another blog for today.
Look for John Ed’s blog post, Living in the FOG, tomorrow on FHG.
If you stick around you may get to chuckle a bit. You’re certain to groan. But that’s what dumb jokes are for.
- Police were called to a day care center today where a five-year-old was resisting a rest.
- To write with a broken pencil is pointless.
- Did you hear about the thief who stole a calendar and got three months?
- Those who get to big for their britches will be exposed in the end.
- Santa’s helpers are actually subordinate clauses
- If you don’t pay your exorcist, you’re liable to be repossessed.
- When she saw her first strands of gray hair she thought she would dye.
- They were giving out dead batteries at Walmart today free of charge.
- If you take your laptop on a run with you, you might jog your memory.
- He had a photographic memory, but unfortunately, it was never developed.
- Did you hear about the guy whose entire left side was severed in an accident? He’s alright now.
- A thief fell and broke his leg in a vat of cement. Now he’s a hardened criminal.
- I have a friend who’s a butcher. He backed into his meat grinder and got a little behind in his work.
- Bakeries trade bread recipes on a knead to know basis.
I know. They’re terrible. Even I’ve had enough.
Enjoy your day. Keep a smile on your face, and be kind to everyone you meet. God bless.