- you are a totally new creation
- you are in Christ
- you are totally forgiven for EVERY sin you’ve ever committed, are committing now, or ever will commit in the future
- you are totally righteous
- you are totally reconciled
- you are redeemed
- you are sanctified
- you are justified
- you are totally accepted
- you are an integral part of the body of Christ
- you are a citizen of heaven
- you have eternal life and you’ll never die
- you are unconditionally loved
- nothing you could ever do would ever make God love you less than He does now
What would you surrender…
If it would bring salvation to one lost person – a week’s pay, your house, maybe even your livelihood? Don’t answer yet…
This will bless your heart and soul.
Do unto others. Love one another.
If I came to you and asked if I could borrow your donkey, would you let me? You’d probably ask me what I needed him for. Continue reading →
This is my commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. John 15:12-13.
Sacrificial love has gone out of fashion today. We read heartwarming stories of people doing wonderful things for others, usually in the name of charity or disaster relief. Continue reading →